Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Well Said! Lemony Snicket Quote

It's been awhile since I posted a quote block. I love this quote by Lemony Snicket (Series of Unfortunate Events), whose signing I can't wait to cover later this month. Click below for a version you can download or pin or ignore.


Stick around for Friday. This week, I went to a Neal Shusterman (author of Unwind, The Schwa Was Here) event and signing, and I'll be posting video of him reading from his new book, Unwholy, plus a signed poster giveaway for you. And some other stuff, but you have to stick around for it.

3 comments:

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind said...

Hey! It works. I haven't been here for awhile ):
Lemony Snicket's got it bang on. I love his gloomy ways :D
She’s Got Books on Her Mind

Lauren Jane said...

Thanks for coming by again Adriana! I love reading your comments (and Lemony Snicket books, too).

Lauren Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.