Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Warm Bodies Trailer: Book to Movie Transition

As a child, I wrote an Honorable Reader's Code of things you're not aloud to do while reading if you want to remain a decent person. Like buy a T-shirt that says Dumbledore dies on page 552 and wear it to Barnes and Noble the day Half-Blood Prince comes out. That's not even the right page number.

The top of the list was watching the movie before you read the book. But the more I think about it, the more I want to dig through the drawers of my desk and find that paper and cross that one off the list. Watching the movie before you read the book isn't the bad thing. It's watching the movie instead of reading the book. 

Sometimes, hearing something is coming out as a movie can be the motivation that gets me to read a great book. 

This aphorism of the day is my excuse to post the new trailer for Warm Bodies on the blog. I never thought I would say this, but some zombie romance literature is now on my reading list. 


 

 

No comments: