Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Reads: RMP acknowledgments with a better SEO

Happy Christmas Music is Finally Appropriate day. To celebrate, the Read My Print team would like to send a special thank you to:

1. Goodreads. Because if I can't vote in the presidential election, at least I can vote in the Goodreads best books of 2012. I cared about both equally.
2. Orson Scott Card. For finally selling the movie rights.
3. Orson Scott Card's cellphone carrier. For kind of sucking, whoever they are.
4. The screenwriters of the Twilight series for giving me such confidence in my writing abilities.
5. Ally Condie, for being completely nice enough to sign a copy of Reached out to "Read My Print" even though that is totally against the rules.
6. James Dashner. Because he's such a nice guy.
7. Elise, who posed for that 40 second video ad for about 3 hours and now can only walk in twitches from pose to pose.

Review on The Fault in Our Stars tomorrow, if you want to know what John Green and Shakespeare have in common.

No comments: